What is IELTS One Skill Retake?
IELTS One Skill Retake helps you get your desired test score without retaking the full test. If you didn’t show your full potential on test day in one of the four skills (Listening, Reading, Writing, or Speaking), IELTS One Skill Retake can help you get back on track by simply retaking one of the skills.
Why choose IELTS One Skill Retake?
- Focus on one skill: IELTS One Skill Retake offers a second chance to improve one section, saving time and money by focusing on a specific skill.
- Take a test you know: It aligns with the familiar format of the regular IELTS, so you don’t need to worry about preparing for a new exam and learning a new format
- Receive a new Test Report Form: with your IELTS One Skill Retake score, the scores from your original test and an overall CEFR score valid for two years from the original test date. You can choose whether you would like to use your old or new Test Report Form for the skill you retook.
- Your original test scores will remain the same: Once you’ve received your results, you can either use the new or original score based on your preference.
How to book IELTS One Skill Retake
You can book One Skill Retake if you meet all of these requirements:
- you have completed a full test at a centre that offers IELTS One Skill Retake
- your full test was an IELTS on computer test
- you sit your IELTS One Skill Retake within 60 days of your full IELTS test.
To book One Skill Retake, just log into the Test Taker Portal and you will see your IELTS results. Simply click on the 'Retake' button for the skill you want to retake.